Trial Membership (60 months) Access to Yacht Club
Club La Costa Yacht Club is a trading name of CLC Yacht Club Limited.
For details of sailing itineraries please go to www.clublacostayachtclub.com
1. Trial Membership includes nine weeks holiday accommodation, one of which can be used to book one week’s sailing holiday with the Club La Costa Yacht Club, and one Prelude Holiday week. All holidays must be taken within 60 months from the date of purchase.
Yacht Club accommodation will be a two-berth cabin and use is restricted to Trial Members travelling as a couple and is not transferable. Children are excluded.
Guest Certificates, at a cost of £25 each, may be issued for the nine weeks’ holiday resort accommodation, but cannot be used for the sailing holiday with Club La Costa Yacht Club.
A reservation charge of £150 will be made at the time of booking a Club La Costa Yacht Club holiday.
Reservations are subject to availability.
Yacht Club bookings can be made up to 8 months in advance of the desired holiday dates.
2. For clarification this membership benefit relates to the supply of the accommodation in the Club La Costa Yacht Club and does not include flights and other travel components. These might include but are not restricted to: flights, insurance, airport car parking, transfers to and from the yacht, additional hotel nights, and local departure taxes.
3. Travel arrangements may be booked through CLC World Travel.
All passengers must have adequate travel insurance to include all planned activities. Travel insurance can be purchased through CLC World Travel.
4. It is the traveller’s responsibility to ensure that all passengers have passports and correct travel documentation for travel to their destination.
5. Each passenger is required to pay the all-inclusive on board package. This is payable in 2 instalments, 50% at time of booking and 50% 5 months prior to travel or 100% at time of booking if travel date is within 5 months. This payment is non-refundable, however if we are able to refill the cabin and collect all-inclusive payments, 90% will be refunded. Included in the all-inclusive on board package are all meals (with the exception of two dinners which are taken ashore), all drinks whilst on board, cruising permits, fuel, crew, water, port charges, sports and snorkelling facilities. For scuba diving please see point 8.
6. Meal preferences must be specified to Club La Costa Yacht Club prior to departure using the appropriate Preference Form. Club La Costa Yacht Club will endeavour to provide the preferences listed however last minute changes may be necessary according to local availability of certain foods and products.
7. All Rules of use and occupation of Yachts will be available for inspection and are also available onwww.clublacostayachtclub.com/tcrules.php. You agree to follow the lawful instructions of the Yacht skipper whilst on board.
8. Passengers will have access to such facilities as are available on board during their stay. Scuba diving is only permitted on presentation of full certification and insurance, and a £30* charge per dive will be made (payable in local currency, exchange rates may vary according to date of payment).
9. Club La Costa Yacht Club reserves the right to ask for further information on a passenger’s medical condition depending on replies given on the Preference Form.
10. Cancellation policy: Cancellation of this holiday will regrettably result in a loss of week, or week and reservation charge as follows:
- Up to 61 days before the start date of the holiday – no loss of week or reservation charge
- 60 to 31 days before the start date of the holiday – loss of week but no loss of reservation charge
- 30 days or less before the start date of the holiday – loss of week and loss of reservation charge
The all-inclusive fee is non-refundable. Any cancellation of flights or other travel elements will be subject to the particular supplier’s own terms and conditions.
11. Non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions, insufficient or non-payment of fees, will all invalidate the offer and absolve Club La Costa Yacht Club of all responsibility to the client.
12. In so far as the law permits, Club La Costa Yacht Club does not accept responsibility for any damages, loss, delays, injuries/deaths, accidents or dissatisfaction caused by occurrences and conditions beyond its control including but not limited to, acts of God, nature, sickness, strikes, local customs, law and politics during registered clients participation in a Club La Costa Yacht Club offer.
13. The Company (or the Management Company on its behalf) shall be entitled to cancel a Member’s reservation in the event that the Yachts reserved become unavailable to the Club or its Members for whatever reason. The Company through the Management Company will give the Member as much prior notice as possible and will endeavour to offer alternative Yachts to the Member. However, neither the Club nor the Company nor the Management Company nor the Trustee shall have any obligation or liability to the Member other than to credit the Member with the week deducted for the said reservation. The Member waives any and all claims against the Club, and/or the Company and/or the Management Company and/or the Trustee in respect of such cancelled reservation.
14. Information: Club La Costa Yacht Club has made every effort to ensure that the information provided in this publication is correct at the time of print but on occasions it may be necessary to make changes without notice. All information in this publication and regarding the holiday should be checked at the time of making a reservation.
15. Where certain benefits are offered by third party suppliers outside the ownership or control of CLC World, Yacht Club is not responsible for any failure or default on the part of that supplier. All benefits offered are subject to specific terms and conditions of each supplier and may be subject to change or substitution without notice. Restrictions may apply. All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that published information concerning benefits is accurate at time of printing. Certain benefits may vary by country.
16. The following Trial Membership benefits are not applicable to the holidays taken with the Club La Costa Yacht Club: Weekend and Midweek Breaks.
18. Please note that the crew are English speaking and therefore, in the interests of safety of all guests, you are reminded that any member travelling should have a reasonable level and understanding of the English language.
Promoter: CLC Resort Management Limited (“CLC”) of 33 North Quay, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 4LB, British Isles.
*All-inclusive fee and diving fee subject to annual increase.